1998 Pathfinder 17t KEVLAR

Attitudeindicator

10 hours ago, Attitudeindicator said:

Look what just popped up on boat trader. Heard these things are rare.

https://www.boattrader.com/listing/1998-pathfinder-17-tunnel-103746713/

very slick boat. 

I owned the same skiff year.....they are a great skinny mini; however, you must run them as designed....a 1-2 foot chop will beat you to death.

Mine was a side console as well and ran her for about a year....lots of fun for the back country...

This one is clean and about $2K higher than "market" if you can call it a "market"....most of them I"ve seen go for about $9-11K.

someone will get a clean skiff....

dc

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

I owned the same skiff year.....they are a great skinny mini; however, you must run them as designed....a 1-2 foot chop will beat you to death.

Mine was a side console as well and ran her for about a year....lots of fun for the back country...

This one is clean and about $2K higher than "market" if you can call it a "market"....most of them I"ve seen go for about $9-11K.

someone will get a clean skiff....

dc

I don’t think it’s far off. Given the condition it should be listed on the high end. I personally haven’t seen a Kevlar version around. Regardless, beautiful looking boat and someone will have a sweet little ride. 

• 2 weeks later...