WTB Maverick HPX V in Texas

Rgv

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2018 with 14 hours, 115 Yamaha VMax, factory wet and dry trailer, custom boat cover for the extended center consol and a full boat cover custom made to cover the polling platform, my push poll, my Riptied Terrova with co-pilot GPS trolling motor, and my power poll.  The boat has everything you can put on the boat, always stored on the trailer in my garage, is white with a light Carolina blue hull and center consol.

You will not find a nicer Maverick 18 HPX-V anywhere.  It sold new for just over $74,000.  I will sell it for $50,000. 

8 hours ago, Turner said:

I have a 2018 with 14 hours, 115 Yamaha VMax, factory wet and dry trailer, custom boat cover for the extended center consol and a full boat cover custom made to cover the polling platform, my push poll, my Riptied Terrova with co-pilot GPS trolling motor, and my power poll.  The boat has everything you can put on the boat, always stored on the trailer in my garage, is white with a light Carolina blue hull and center consol.

You will not find a nicer Maverick 18 HPX-V anywhere.  It sold new for just over $74,000.  I will sell it for $50,000. 

Call me.  Got your boat.

• 2 weeks later...