Power Pole Charge reviews?

rubble

Is there anyone using the Power Pole Charge yet?  Seems like a very useful system.  I’m using the Stealth system and like it now but I have found that it will drain the cranking battery when not plugged in due to the constantly illuminated indicator light.  Cranking battery had to be replaced right at 3 years.  

Have a buddy rigging up a refurbed basser and he’s looking at the Charge.  It’s stored in my warehouse and we will start adding electronics, TM and a charging system in the next couple of weeks.

23 hours ago, rubble said:

Is there anyone using the Power Pole Charge yet?  Seems like a very useful system.  I’m using the Stealth system and like it now but I have found that it will drain the cranking battery when not plugged in due to the constantly illuminated indicator light.  Cranking battery had to be replaced right at 3 years.  

Have a buddy rigging up a refurbed basser and he’s looking at the Charge.  It’s stored in my warehouse and we will start adding electronics, TM and a charging system in the next couple of weeks.

That light draws next to nothing. You could put a switch on it. My crank battery and TM batteries are coming up on 7 years now with no problems, using a Stealth system.