1999 Pathfinder 1810 w/ Yamaha 130

LadyJsGuy

Hi all. Revisiting this site after many years as a move forces me to sell my Pathfinder 1810, which is pretty much the same as the 19. It's been a great versatile boat for Glades and Keys and Biscayne Bay shallows but handles reef runs, inlet fishing and family outings as well.

This boat has been completely updated and meticulously maintained: Almost new Garmin 74SV with side-scan sonar. Switches, Yamaha gauges, lights, wiring, three-bank battery charger and three AGM batteries all replaced/upgraded in last few years. Added swim platform and ladder for kids and snorkling. Minnkota 80 pound trolling motor is about four years old, removeable and will easily run all day with these batteries. Yamaha 130 is super clean (aside from a slightly beat-up cowling cover) and had cooling jackets removed and cleaned last year. It starts and runs like a top, easily cruising at mid-30s and is surprisingly fuel efficient. With a light load, tops out just at 40 mph. Added no-snag push pole holders because it can be poled ... at least downwind. 😉

Trailer is 2015 EZLoader in very good shape with oil-bath hubs and nearly new tires.  Title in hand.

I'd be happy to respond to questions here but boat can be seen at my longtime mechanic, the excellent Frank Wade at Angler's Marine in Fort Lauderdale: 954-616-5268. I am posting similar ad on Boat Trader and maybe Craigslist but figured most interest might be here. Asking $12,600.

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg