2019 hps for $40,500 is this for real?

Sunstone

This has been going on since the birth of Craigslist. Dead giveaways are the landscape in the picture or the house, hull I.D. numbers. They take a picture from Colorado craigslist and post in Miami where nobody will notice except they tell you it is located in Miami and you see mountains in the background, and of course the phone number is out of state. To good to be true, probably is. 

Totally Legit.  I just bought it sight unseen.  Had to wire a little extra since the seller is in Nigeria but he promised to send me a cashiers check for the difference.  Said the boat would be shipped to me once he had the wire.  Oddly he didnt know anything about the boat, but I am sure thays because he owned it for such a short period of time.   

Btw, He said he had another one just like it if I had any friends that were interested and said that since I was such a nice guy he would give em a real good deal. . . .

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

Btw, He said he had another one just like it if I had any friends thay were interested and said thay since I was such a nice guy he would give em a real good deal. . . .

Where do I send the money?? Forget the used Maverick, I's getting me a Pathfinder! I wonder if he knows my buddy in Nigeria, he is a Prince getting ready to send me some money once my money transfer goes through and he has my account information so he can send it! Small World!:D

• Like 2