Shout out to FBC

dabear

It is very easy to complain when a manufacturer or a dealer doesn’t do what we think they should . For some reason when a manufacturer or a dealer does a great job and goes out of there way to help a customer we don’t always find the time to tell people what a outstanding job they did going out of there way to help out . I just had a experience with Family Boating Center they went out of there way to get answers to a couple questions that I had about two Technical Service Bulletins . I wasn’t buying anything just had a couple questions about TSB’s that I could not find or get any  information about . Family Boating Center  did the homework than had two people call me and go out of there way answering any question that I had . Great job Family Boating Center thankyou 👍.  Joe Raimondo

• Like 1

SCFDd rtrd. , Family Boating Center has been number one in my book since I moved to the west central  Florida area from the south Florida area about 20 years ago .  I have purchased a new Hewes Redfisher and a new Maverick HPX from them . After that I did a repower on my HPX again using them . Not planning on purchasing another boat or motor but if I ever do it will be from FBC .   Joe R 

• Like 1

I purchased my first boat boat from Family Boating in 2003, a 2200. In about 2 weeks my 5th boat from them will go in the mold. After all these years no matter where I see these guys they know who I am, who my wife is and are always more than willing to answer any questions I have. Curtis in the shop and all the guys rigging are some of the best in the business. Paul and Greg run a first class operation and are first class people! Good to still have a few of these around in the industry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1