SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! 2012 MAVERICK HPX-V - PRICED TO SELL, NEW ENGINE etc

baitrunner

THIS BOAT HAS SOLD   GOOD LUCK!      $28,250.00 firm-Boat is stored in Big Pine Key. EXCELLENT CONDITION AND METICULOUS reworked. I bought this boat last spring of 2019 from a doctor who barely used it, it was in great condition with 260 hours on it with a 115 yamaha. I re did all inside and put a brand new Yamaha f70 on it, the boat was made for a 70. She runs 40 mph WOT, poles 7.5 inches and eats up rough chop.ALOT OF CUSTOM FEATURES ADDED. I re did this boat the way I do my boats.......here is what is all BRAND NEW.Remember, this hull and boat needed no work, it was in great condition. I have over $43,500 invested and all documented including Manager at Caribee marine where it was for two months [ MARCH/ APRIL 2019] being redone inside/ RE-OUTFITTED [ DAN SERNA MANAGER, FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM on how much planning, work, parts and labor went into this great boat] . I did this because I wanted no problems 10 years down the road....my loss, your gain!

****ALL OF THESE ARE BRAND NEW- YAMAHA FL70 [ 6 hours not broken in ], POWERTECH PROP [ jumps out of hole and runs 32mph easily all day with top end 40mph ], re wired entire inside of boat bow to stern with heavier gauge marine wiring, all new breakers and board/ wiring, fuses, built in 2-3 battery charger , new xl marine batteries, new yamaha gauges, new lavorski throttle controls, new seastar hydraulic steering and cables, all new LENCO trim tabs with new wiring and actuator, new bilge and bait pumps and wiring, new seadeck bow and deck, new yeti 65 cooler, bow casting platform from Isla Marine custom with seadeck, new Rhodan trolling motor [ available at extra price] new custom steering wheel] **with the yamaha 70, poling platform safer and lower. lowrance 9 inch gps/ chart 3 years old barely used. Bill dominic of Keys trailer redid trailer all new hubs and bearings, wiring and lights, great tires and axle excellent and re galvanized axle joints last week [ feb 27, 2020] so no corrosion can get in. This is a fantastic deal and this price is firm. There is more so call and lets discuss as I am sure I have forgotten a few things- boat is ready to go and gorgeous. Want it to go to the right home and it is priced to sell. Can e mail video- Call Trev 978-764-3169 TREVCAST@GMAIL.COM

Edited by baitrunner
SOLD!!!!