MBG Warranty 5 or 10 years?

jason p

The guy with the stringer separation on the 2014 2300 HPS (appears the thread has been deleted) got me wondering. My previous HPXs both had 10 year warranties but his 2014 was out of warranty, according to him and what he said he was told. I assumed, yes I know I should never assume, when I got my 2500 the same applied but now I’m hearing the MBG warranty is five years, there’s nothing posted anywhere on the websites that I could find. Anybody from the factory care to clarify?

10 hours ago, jason p said:

The guy with the stringer separation on the 2014 2300 HPS (appears the thread has been deleted) got me wondering. My previous HPXs both had 10 year warranties but his 2014 was out of warranty, according to him and what he said he was told. I assumed, yes I know I should never assume, when I got my 2500 the same applied but now I’m hearing the MBG warranty is five years, there’s nothing posted anywhere on the websites that I could find. Anybody from the factory care to clarify?

It’s been a while but did you really get a “Bay Boat”?

It’s my 2 year olds son’s fault, and family is the most important thing, that’s what Jessica says any way so I guess it’s true. There’s no shade on a skiff and he can’t see over the gunnels of a offshore boat yet, besides we still have the Glades Skiff. As much s#*t as I talk, talked, about bay boats it is a pretty handy boat for down here and we murder many fish, even if I do get laughed at all the time by my friends. 

It’s a “transition boat” for sure, fortunately my son is in the 99% height-wise so it won’t be too long before we’re back into cool boats and this thing will be up for sale... too bad it will be out of warranty. 

1 hour ago, jason p said:

It’s my 2 year olds son’s fault, and family is the most important thing, that’s what Jessica says any way so I guess it’s true. There’s no shade on a skiff and he can’t see over the gunnels of a offshore boat yet, besides we still have the Glades Skiff. As much s#*t as I talk, talked, about bay boats it is a pretty handy boat for down here and we murder many fish, even if I do get laughed at all the time by my friends. 

It’s a “transition boat” for sure, fortunately my son is in the 99% height-wise so it won’t be too long before we’re back into cool boats and this thing will be up for sale... too bad it will be out of warranty. 

Man you are scaring me. I have a 2 and a 1 year old. Dont want to get rid of mine with all I am puting into it... I would hate to have to get rid of those kids. 

• Haha 1