SeaDek opinions

Fmflyguy

I am considering SeaDek.  I am most interested in benefits beyond just looking cool.  I see if primarily on the front hatch, poling platform and in some cases in the cockpit.  Are there noticeable sound dead-in-ing qualities being experienced?  Any other benefits and opinions welcome.

I have it and would do it again...and again...good stuff. Super good for traction. I don't run around barefooted but when the kids were smaller they loved it and no need for bow cushions etc. Mine is 10 years old and bout a thousand hours and holding its own still. I did it originally as it was less than re-gel and non skid as my topside was tad rugged when I go the boat. She is a 96 so had some age on it and the SeaDek freshened it up and provided benefits to me over non skid.

IMG_8084.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

My Maverick is garage kept so let me say that up front... This has been on my boat for 3 years now, I think...  I had a thicker material loaded in the cockpit and the standard 2 layer on the balance of the boat.  I love it...  I am a rep and I sell it to boat builders so I am going to be a bit biased but it is hands down the best product in the class available.

IMG_1556.JPG

• Like 1