200 VMax on a Lappy?!

flatwater

I believe that is an aftermarket lower/nosecone added with a low water pickup, so when the guy redid it he was definitely looking for speed. My guess is it runs 58-62 depending on load, it is the small block 200. I'd also be curious to know how the boat handles at that speed. Looks like a fun boat

I saw a CAD hull 18 redfisher (the newer style) with a 250 and he said it was 65 plus but it was scary at that speed and not stable

I think there was a guy on here a couple years ago that had a Lappy w a 250

Ah, the Mule boat! It was not a 250 it was a 300! He had 150 stickers so it was OK :content: I never got a true topend end from him just that it had no problem keeping up with cars on the interstate.

As for extra squat from the 2.6 200, it would be no more than a 150 on it. Now getting insurance is another thing. I sure bet it is a fun boat.

I think there was a guy on here a couple years ago that had a Lappy w a 250

Ah, the Mule boat! It was not a 250 it was a 300! He had 150 stickers so it was OK :content: I never got a true topend end from him just that it had no problem keeping up with cars on the interstate.

As for extra squat from the 2.6 200, it would be no more than a 150 on it. Now getting insurance is another thing. I sure bet it is a fun boat.

That's right it was a 300 w 150 stickers! Is he or boat still around?

Archived