***ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE 2020 ISLAMORADA OT***

Guest elliottd

Guest elliottd

Hi all, 

Unfortunately I have to announce that we are canceling the 2020 Islamorada Owner's Tournament. The health and safety of all is our highest concern and we're looking forward to congregating with our amazing community sometime in the near future. We all at MBG hope everyone has a healthy and happy summer and we'll be in touch soon.

Elliott Reynolds

ereynolds@maverickboatgroup.com; 772-465-0631 x124

Bad news indeed ! 
However, Our group went down to Breezy Palms for our annual pilgrimage.. We wore masks and stayed separated. Everyone wore masks in the stores and tackle shops.. Maids left towels at the door. We were safe.

I will need some mental health therapy by September and Will keep my reservation. Gotta watch the tropics, as every year. I will call Breezy and see if Larry will honor the rates for anyone else who wants/needs to go .

Marc

694C2BCE-39A0-4610-8907-F4687424BCF6.png

• Like 1

I spoke to Larry, the Manager of Breezy Palms.  He said he will extend the lower room rates to all MBG Owners who wish to keep their reservations for this weekend. 
This will not be an event sponsored or supported by MBG in any way. It will strictly be us owners supporting Breezy Palms in their tough times, After being shut down for prime months. Breezy Palms has supported the Maverick Boats owners for thirty plus years.

Enough rhetoric.. Lobster season is open, they have a new ramp that I launched & loaded from at low tide.. and an opportunity for the owners who could never get a room/slip at Breezy in years past.. It will be good time on the water and on the dock. It is a good time to learn the routes to Flamingo, good snorkeling spots and where to catch any target species.. The owners are a great and generous group !

Breezy will be calling all those registered to notify of the cancellation.. If you want to go down anyway, let them know.. 

The phone number for the office is (305) 664-2361.. Let them know you are an MHPC Owner.. 

PM me with any questions

Marc 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...