Chokoloskee Get Together!

Hello everyone,

We had a lot of fun and got to meet new people last time in October that i was wanting to do it again. I had talked about maybe doing a meet 4 times a year for the 4 different seasons (if you count them as season in FL). This would be the winter meet. Anybody that wants to come down and hang out for the weekend in Chokoloskee, fish, drink, eat and tell fishing tales respond to this post. Give me input on dates and times. As before if anybody wants to challenge another boat in a fishing contest that is welcome but not required. Just come hang out and meet new anglers for the weekend! Who's In!?!?!?!

Will definitely keep you and DonH in mind. I'm sure we will be seeing each other down there more once you get your rig finished and stop working as often so you can actually use the boat ;)

But as you know, there are very very very few times in a year that my son allows anyone to take his spot in my "Palace on Wheels"!

Is everybody good for the weekend of Feb 26? Hang out the weekend and get together and have a cook out or dinner somewhere? The only set back is that I heard if you haven't booked anything yet as far as a place to stay (which I have not) most places are slammed packed in Feb. May have to do beginning of March if places to stay are not available. Let me know!

Archived