Rod holder/SUP Rack/stress?

BTP21

I am looking at a paddle board rack system that attaches to rod holders.

http://shop.coolwaterproducts.com/OutRacker-Saltwater-Series-SUP-Racks-For-Your-Boat-OUTRKR-SS.htm

I have one rod holder on each side of boat in the stern. I can install another more forward to hold the forward part of the [image][/image] rack system.

My question: Is the gl*** thick enough to support the weight, about 100lbs, of the paddle boards without stressing the gl***?

like the ones from birdsall. sons been looking at them for his two boards for my pathy. I don't see a problem with using them. have watched several videos about the use/mounting. don't think it comes close to 100lb. per board and rack. might be wrong. son was also thinking of making his own from PVC.

I have a system where I lay the SUP on my port side strapped to grab rail of console and poling platform -MA18. Was gonna make a pvc "H" to fit in console rod holders and support boards over console and also use poling platform. Just haven't done it yet. Probably be less the $30 in material. If I do it this week I'll post pics. Great way to get to good surf and fish small creeks.

Archived