Flies - Online

Fatherof4

What are you fishing for and what pattern(s) do you like? Ol Florida, as mentioned, is awesome! Our local shop just went under and was bought by a conventional tackle shop next door. I hear they kept the staff and a lot of inventory. With that being said, you can try Strike Zone Fishing located in Jacksonville, FL. 

I may get back into tying a few bugs here and there, which is why I asked the above question. 

Best of luck! 

• 2 months later...

I tie and fish for inshore saltwater fish as well. Redfish are my favorite and I'm constantly cranking out patterns for them, ones that I've developed and ones other tiers have. For the past three years I've had a tying table at The Fly Fishing Show in Atlanta and New Jersey. I'll do it again this year if CV-19 allows. As with most custom tiers, my flies aren't cheap price wise, but they sure as hell won't fall apart after a fish or two (bluefish excluded) and I can design them pretty much any way you'd like. Prices range from $4 for a Clouser to $6 and up for pretty much anything else. I've tied and caught just about every species of gamefish inshore on my flies. Here's a few photos of some. If you had an interest, I would be happy to tie you up some. 

browncow.JPG

FullSizeRender (44).jpg

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0781 (2).JPG

IMG_3496.JPG

IMG_4308 (1).jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_8447.JPG

IMG_9109.JPG

redfishquarterpounder2.jpg

Man, that's great...and yes...would love some....I fish, mostly, in the FL panhandle, Port St Joe, Bay.  Super clear water.  Also will fish Apalachicola (dirty water) and the Keys.  Just put together an assortment of whatever you think will be fine with me.  Let's start with 10-15 flies.  Based on my application, just let me know and put together an assortment.  

Welcome to text me...334 391 2880. Thanks.  Tom (Fatherof4).