Jump to content

2400 TRS Console Top


Recommended Posts

You can buy a rubberized liner from home improvement stores or Wal-Mart. Kind of looks like window screen but the holes are much larger. Some folks use it for shelf liner. Won't slip off console, won't allow stuff to slip and will not absorb water. Available in different colors.

Here's as example on top of my tackle storage


I use it to line the storage bin under my seat.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use the foam/rubber shelf liner sold at West marine, Home Depot, and Publix, It comes in a few colors and thickness options. I use the thicker one cut to size and place it on top of console. Will not blow off and keeps things in place and protects the console from scratches. I also line all my dry compartments with it.

Its cheap and easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...