2016 SC OT......

lrobalo

On 5/18/2016 at 5:38 PM, 16bayfisher said:

I'm still planning on fishing. I hate that the weather will stink, but what can you do? I just wonder where the captains meeting will be at Ripley. Was it going to be an outdoor event or indoor? I'm not aware of an indoor facility there?

EDIT -- CORRECTED ADDRESS.  I had to call, since my wife pointed out that the other address is a house or something.  It's in the same cove as the Drystack, but on the other side.  I think it's a big enclosed/tent type area.  I can't offer much more info, since I've only been to the dry stack side.  The guy at the number below is pretty helpful.

It's at the Yacht Club, not the Dry Stack/Marina area.  I was confused about that too:

Ripley Light Yacht Club

Ripley Point Drive

Charleston, SC 29407

843-766-0908

8 hours ago, bryson said:

It's at the Yacht Club, not the Dry Stack/Marina area.  I was confused about that too:

Ripley Light Yacht Club

95 Rebellion Rd

Charleston, SC 29407

843-766-0908

Haha! Man I would've totally showed up to the Marina and been like WTH!

4 hours ago, John U said:

Does anyone know if there is space there to keep the boat on the trailer? We are coming in tonight? I just want to make sure I have a back up if the hotel lot is full.

John, if needed you're more than welcome to park it at my house if needed.

Correction, guys - evidently the address was wrong on the event page (and on Google).  It's not on Rebellion Rd, it's on Ripley Point Drive.  It's in the same cove as the dry stack, but the second entrance.

I called the guy on the phone, and this is where he told me it was.  Sorry for posting up the address without double checking!Ripley Light.JPG

• 9 months later...

Archived