T Top conversion

Crockettmark45@gmail.com

Marine Welding Fabricators in Miami,  located down south near the Falls. 8750 SW 129th St. 786-457-1310.  Just did a new poling platform with a foldable backrest for my MA. A buddy of mine had his t-top customized to fold down so he could store it under roofed area.   They do great work. 

IMG_1318.thumb.JPG.84d354888c941454a6143f6166b57b46.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

22 minutes ago, Bobby B said:

Marine Welding Fabricators in Miami,  located down south near the Falls. 8750 SW 129th St. 786-457-1310.  

I have never personally used them, but I pass by them quite often and they are always busy and have not heard any bad things. It is a haul from the lower keys though for the O.P. There is a fabricator in Key Largo I see when I am down there, I imagine there has to be qualified welders on the islands somewhere?!

1 hour ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

I have never personally used them, but I pass by them quite often and they are always busy and have not heard any bad things. It is a haul from the lower keys though for the O.P. There is a fabricator in Key Largo I see when I am down there, I imagine there has to be qualified welders on the islands somewhere?!

Im sure there is in lower keys area but I looked in the upper keys since thats where I keep my boat and found 2 people that would do the type of work I wanted (and a ttop conversion described above).  One of them was semi-retied and was only doing simple welding projects and the other I kept getting mixed reviews, with nothing overwhelmingly positive.  Marine Welding was the best I could find close enough to Key Largo but I never looked in lower keys. Miami was easier for me than further down.