18.5 Maverick Master Angler For Sale

fishthefork

1990 18.5 Maverick Master Angler 

2001 150 hp Yamaha VMAX HPDI (ONLY 248 HOURS)

2007 Aluminum Rocket Trailer with spare tire

Boat comes with 24 volt Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor

I owned this skiff since 2016 and its been an awesome boat! Best riding flats boat hands down. The hull is in great shape for it age. It has no soft spots in the deck and the transom is still rock solid. This boat has original fuel tank in it and still looks good (I have an access hatch on top of the fuel tank). Always fresh gas in boat and treat my fuel at every fill up. However, the motor needs some work. It has been overheating, if you leave the motor at idle for more than 10 minutes and needs VST filter to be changed. I just had my mechanic put a new water pump and thermostat but it still overheating. I have priced this boat, so the new owner can either repower or fix this motor. The motor only has 248 hours (that only 13 Hours of use per year since it was repowered in 2001). The motor definitely has a lot more life left in it. The motor has been really reliable since I owned it. I am religious about flush out my engines with freshwater after ever use) I have it serviced after every season by master technicians and have all the receipts. The transom on the boat is still solid and can be repowered right away if the new owners choses. The boat comes with 24 volt Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor and Garmin 540s GPS/Fishfinder. Everything else works on the boat but the motor right now. The trailer is in great shape and all the tires have plenty of tread left. If anyone has any more questions about the boat or wants anymore pictures just text me at (216)-630-0445.

PRICE: $8,000 obo

The Boat is located in Long Island, NY
I don't check this sight to regularly. It best to reach me by 
cell phone. My name is Benjamin and my number is (216)-630-0445

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

Shoot, I sold my 1987 with a dead engine for that price.   This seems like a GREAT way to get into an MA.   This is the "lighter" version than the later 90's and beyond models.   My 87 is still out there terrorizing fish.   That recessed front deck is great for flyfishermen- keeps the line from blowing into the water.