Rod holders by anchor locker

bkh

Looking at adding a couple rod holders to the bow area. I saw the post for gunnel rod holders along the rod locker and they look good but I want to keep my rod lockers dry so I was thinking about adding two up on the deck near the anchor locker so they would just drain in there. Has anyone done this with success and pics? This is for a new 2200 TRS. Thank you.

Looking at adding a couple rod holders to the bow area. I saw the post for gunnel rod holders along the rod locker and they look good but I want to keep my rod lockers dry so I was thinking about adding two up on the deck near the anchor locker so they would just drain in there. Has anyone done this with success and pics? This is for a new 2200 TRS. Thank you.

Don't know if this would work out for you, but they make a rubber cap for the bottom of the rod holder with a plastic tubing to catch water and direct it to the bilge. This would keep the area of the rod locker dry if you prefer to put the rod holder in the gunnel.

I installed rod holders on the gunnel along the rod lockers and they do no not go into the rod lockers. There was enough space between rod locker lining and hull to install. I have a 2015 24TRS

Archived