S&W M&P 22 LR pistol?

Shallowminded6

10 hours ago, Drummer said:

This is a great example of the love a father has for his daughter!  Giving her that CZ, which I know you really love, is outstanding, Dino! Maybe back to the Glock for you?? haha

Kudo for what you did for your daughter with the CZ. I can feel your loss. When my son got his ccw about 15 years ago I wanted to make sure he had a great and reliable pistol. I gave him my cherished edc Smith 3913 9mm. The only auto owned at the time. Rather loose the pistol than him any day. Only one condition, it never gets sold. Gets handed down to one of the granddaughters. After Stef passed I gave my youngest granddaughter her Walther p22 as she was going off to college and wanted her to have a gun in her apt just in case, told her since it was a .22, just empty the mag.shooting since she was 10. The other will get the kimber or M&P 9c. All the ladies in the family have ccw’s. Love it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fin-addict said:

udo for what you did for your daughter with the CZ. I can feel your loss.

She has a couple of Sig's but loves her Shadow :)

It was hard for me to give it up....but, I already had everything she needed to shoot Steel Challenge..Shadow 2, custom holster, 5 magazines, belt and magazine cases.....all Triple Alpha......she is so competitive and loves to compete with me......she has a Doctorate from John's Hopkins in Nursing at 33 years old...need I say more  ?

DC

• Like 1