Match decal font for registration #

Phinz13

I know it is picky but some dnr officers can be

having a really bad day and want to take it out on somebody. Most states have specifics on letter size ,fonts and color that for the most part are overlooked. Before dropping too much money in custom lettering I would check with a friendly game warden for his input.

The Coast Guard regulation call out for 3" block letters of a contrasting color. There should be a 3" space between the state and the typical four numbers, and then a 3" space to the letters.

I was stopped many years ago by the Coast Guard because there wasn't 3" between my numbers and letters.

There isn't a good reason to give the lawmen a reason to stop you.

Hurricane,

Which style do you use? Their website doesn't give a preview of the selected style.

The PRO SPEED style seems to have a forward tilt to the letters which is somewhat close to the Pathfinder logo.

On a white hull the chrome center with black outline is probably the best match.

Thanks,

David

Wow they changed their website, and its hard to use. There are no good picture of the letters with font name. They used to have a rotating display of all the letters with the names.

I know I went with Super Sport, but that might not help you much. I don't have a Pathfinder and thats the font you want to match.

I would send them an email and see if they can help you figure it out. The numbers are very nice and are worth a bit of h***le to figure out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived