1993 Bonefisher 16'

schuy249

Getting ready to take a look at a 1993 Bonefisher 16' w/ a Yamaha F115.  The boat shows extremely well in the pics and is still all stock except for the re-power and accessories.  I'm unable to find any information on that particular year though.   Even NADA doesn't include that year.  I'm just looking to get any information on that year hull before I go look.  Any help would be appreciated! 

22 hours ago, schuy249 said:

Getting ready to take a look at a 1993 Bonefisher 16' w/ a Yamaha F115.  The boat shows extremely well in the pics and is still all stock except for the re-power and accessories.  I'm unable to find any information on that particular year though.   Even NADA doesn't include that year.  I'm just looking to get any information on that year hull before I go look.  Any help would be appreciated! 

older skiffs hold value based upon market....NADA is not relevant anymore since the demand for skiffs have increased.

A 93 - depending on the following:

Trailer

Power

Accessories

will go for anywhere from $10-12K in it's original state....we've seen them crazy high in price after a rebuild....

DC

1 hour ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

older skiffs hold value based upon market....NADA is not relevant anymore since the demand for skiffs have increased.

A 93 - depending on the following:

Trailer

Power

Accessories

will go for anywhere from $10-12K in it's original state....we've seen them crazy high in price after a rebuild....

DC

Thanks for the info.  I'm pretty comfortable with the example I'm looking at and if all goes well, I'll be the new owner of a beautiful, classic lappy next weekend.