Fish Locations in West Bay

Tiki Man

we've been getting a few at confederate, between the reef and Galveston Island and amounst the reefs south and east of N Deer. out going tide is best. if you're not familiar with the area, go exploring with your trolling motor on a low tide. it can get expensive around there.

also on a incoming tide we've done some good in the gr*** just south of caranchua cut on the south shore line. now that the duck shooting is over, it's much more comfortable fishing there.

I've been doing pretty good the last few weeks at confederate. South of south deer island. Fishing the drop offs in the 4-6 ft range. Had to keep drifting over the same drop offs to catch fish! Fish were slicking as well

I thought I saw a sea foam Pathy while I was out there! I'm in a white 2400trs! Can't make it this weekend, but hopefully next week I'll be back at em!

No, I looked at that one but I wanted a factory t-top. I ordered a new 2016 boat from the factory through Pete Jorgensen Marine in Beaumont. Pete is a great guy and was really easy to work with. I even went to the factory while my boat was in production. It was good to see it from the inside out.

Pete sells a lot of boats to guides and his rigging is second to none. He delivered the boat to my house in Tiki and picked up my trade-in.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Archived