WTB Older Hewes or MA 18ft or bigger

850drew

Hey everyone, I'm getting the itch for another project so I've decided to look for an 18-20ft hewes or maverick master angler. I think the perfect boat for me would be the 18 or 19 redfisher but I know these boats aren't super easy to find so I'm open to the MA also. I'm located in Panama City Beach Florida but willing to travel for the right boat. I'm really wanting a project boat that needs some work since I can get discounted parts and can make the boat my own. Currently I'm trying to stay under 10k but once my boat sells (2003 famous craft 16) I'll be comfortable upping my budget to a less "projecty" boat. Let me know what you have here or via text. If anyone has someone looking for a little 16ft flats boat let me know quicker this boat goes quicker I can join the club! 

Thanks everyone!

Drew Morros

850 381 1130

1 hour ago, flyfishinglife said:

I know of a 2007 Redfisher 18 who's owner recently passed and his family would like to sell it. 115 Yamaha 4 stroke, 8' PP Blade, MK 24 volt tiller steer bow mount, GPS, on board charger. The boat is solid and really needs some cosmetic TLC. If you'd like more info call me 240-321-1495. Ken

Thank you Ken, it was a pleasure talking to you.