Pathfinder 2500 increased fuel?

Dashtrash400

Dashtrash400.

I have noticed the same update on the website and emailed the factory to clarify if its an error on the website.

I received a response from the factory stating that the website is accurate. If that the case its great news.

I'm also waiting for my 2500 to be delivered so I hope the build include the 78 Gallon tank.

I will not see my boat for another month, so please update your post with the fuel capacity of your new boat.

4 hours ago, reelhooked said:

Dashtrash400.

I have noticed the same update on the website and emailed the factory to clarify if its an error on the website.

I received a response from the factory stating that the website is accurate. If that the case its great news.

I'm also waiting for my 2500 to be delivered so I hope the build include the 78 Gallon tank.

I will not see my boat for another month, so please update your post with the fuel capacity of your new boat.

Absolutely great news.  My fingers are crossed I will be sure to update yall with the fuel capacity of mine.  It arrived at the dealership approx two weeks ago.  Approx 11/23/2020.  I spoke to a guy on Maverick Facebook Forum and he received his in Sept also a 2021 and it had the 68.  

• 3 weeks later...