2011 Maverick HPX-V 18 with Yamaha 150 4 Stroke.

FishtheTampaBay

All pics and videos are on my phone, please text or call if you are interested.  Motivated to sell! Very basic no frills boat. Asking 37,000, no lein on the boat. 

Boat is located in Charleston South Carolina

843-360-8313

2011 Maverick HPX-V 18 Carbon Kevlar Whisper gray hull

2011 Yamaha 150 four stroke engine-440 hours. Up to date on all service. 

Bobs Machine Jack Plate

Twin black 8 foot power poles

2011 Ameratrail trailer with new axle, hubs and LED lights all the way around.

No trolling motor, there is a hummingbird bottom machine/chart plotter but it is dated. Will give the buyer 500 off towards a new machine! 

The boat is in very good shape in and out.  The only real flaw to the boat is at the very top of the cowling of the engine.  Previous owner jacked the engine up too much and put a crack in the cowling.  Fortunately, it did not make it all the way through.  No water intrusion issues on the cowling, just cosmetic.  other than that, this boat is a head turner and I get compliments everywhere I go with her.  I fish this boat 1-2 times a week and run all over Charleston with it.  I stick between 2800 and 3400 Rpms for the best fuel economy.  I am seeing close to 36 miles per hour at 3400 Rpms with a medium/heavy load on the boat.  

0.jpg