Great 'new' boat

johnd

couple months back I found and purchased a Pathfinder 1900V.  Only my second MBG boat - had the Redfisher for 10 years.   Fishing yesterday with my buddy and he says "of the 3 boats you have had since we met, this boat is my favorite!"    Every boat is my favorite while I own it, but got to say (except for the wet feet issue), really really enjoying fishing this little Pathy.    That's all, just sharing my smiles with the MBG world. :)

• Like 1

Does the 2002 cockpit drain out the side or back ?  There are plugs available for those drains. With two grown men in the back of my 2001 PF And bait in the livewell, I would get some water , but I bought a couple of plugs and it was dry feet from then on.

I later sold that boat and bought a 2009 PF and it has drains in floor and 25” transom and has zero water entry issues.

Glad you're enjoying the new boat.

Just my opinion, and I have a RF 18 not a pathy, but I don't mind a little water through the drain holes as it helps keep the floor clean and I can just grab a towel, get it a little wet back there to wipe off blood, mud, whatever on other areas of the boat.  In fact I keep a small towel by those holes so it gets wet and I use it to wipe things down when needed.  Mine doesn't get deeper than soles of shoes so no wet feet issues.  Does it get deeper in the pathy's?

• Like 1

Had the RF and loved it, but little Pathy is very different. As to water on the deck, plugs on side just forward of transom 'seats'.    So - I put the plugs in before I launch, otherwise yes, , the 'wet feet syndrome'. No, not as deep than over the soles of my shoes, but I really don't like water INSIDE the boat  LOL    When we wash the fish blood water piles toward the back, but get on plane, pull the plugs and she drains.  Not dissimilar to the RF in that way.  

• Thanks 1