2021 Islamorada tournament

SeaSerpent123

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2021 at 3:24 PM, Localocean said:

New to the forum what’s the format for the tournament? 

It is a "Fun-dament". Will be a bunch of eligible species. Example snook, red, trout, tarpon, bonefish, permit, grouper, cobia, snapper... Each species has its own point value.

Different point structure for how you catch them.

Bait 1X Artificial 1.5X Fly 2X

You win raffle tickets. Big raffle at the end of the tournament with some very nice prices.

More about the fun of hanging out and meeting people. Always an awesome time!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can’t debate Corporate liability concerns considering the spike. 
While the factory can’t sponsor the event, members can still go down and fish anyway.  I will be there, along with a dozen and a half other families like last year.   Anybody who wishes to go to the Keys for the first time and wants to learn the place will be able to get a room and slip now.. It is a great group you can tag along with on the flats, backcountry or offshore !!  Call Breezy Palms and get on the list !! 
MM

I spoke with Breezy Palms today to confirm that I was still coming down and wanted to keep my reservation…. They thanked me and asked if I could pass the word to folks to contact them as soon as possible (if you haven’t already) to confirm you are still going or to cancel your room and slip…