What was your favorite gift this year!!!

RacerxV6

Guest DavidG
6 hours ago, Big Dave said:

One of my boys came for Christmas and we got to fish!

IMG_2924.jpeg

A Day fishing with your son whether you catch anything or not is the best gift you can receive. The fish you catch are just a bonus

seem to have all the 'things' we need.. so each of us gave the other one small physical gift.  My gift this Christmas was 'breaking mom out' of the Sr Living community and having her join us for 3 days.  89 years old and she often tells me "don't know how many more of these holidays I have, so lets enjoy this one."  

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 5:44 PM, RacerxV6 said:

So I was thinking that we are all very proud of our boats, and if you are anything like me I asked for all boat/fishing related items. Thought it would be nice to see what everyone received this year. Here’s my haul !!

B041473A-1752-41A1-9ED7-856E44AA51AC.jpeg

I don't see how the pink ironing board cover relates to boating or fishing.  Am I missing something?:D

You're going to like that TM control pedal.  Way better than fiddling with a remote while trying to fish.

• Haha 1

At this point in my life it's all about the family experiences. Covid screwed this year up to a fairly well, but we did have a chance to have our Ohio family here for Thanksgiving.   It was special,since it was a year since the last visit.  Life is too short now for this to be happening.

Great pics of your son and little one. southern wake

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quest4reds said:

I don't see how the pink ironing board cover relates to boating or fishing.  Am I missing something?:D

You're going to like that TM control pedal.  Way better than fiddling with a remote while trying to fish.

Lol,  that was for my first grandson.  He turns 11 months this month.  We got to have him there for opening presents.  In all honestly, he was my greatest gift this year!!! Can't wait to get him out on the boat!

• Like 1