December Flamingo trip video

SS:

Why in the world is there a ladyfish on that table ???  I saw your video and where you were fishing- it appears to be right where I told you to go :)

That guy should have been chunked up and set on the bottom with a 1/2 oz weight, a 6 / o circle and 40 lb flouro....up near the shore line where you were telling your dad to throw his popp'n cork :) 

Anytime I get fresh lady I put them out when we stop, even if only for 10 minutes.....

I have a guide I know who used to fish fresh lady fish, just like live bait...he would cut them up into 2" chunks and then work the shorelines by tossing them into the mangroves like a live bait lure....toss, let sink, toss let sink, no bite, move on....I've done this and it works.

DC

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

SS:

Why in the world is there a ladyfish on that table ???  I saw your video and where you were fishing- it appears to be right where I told you to go :)

That guy should have been chunked up and set on the bottom with a 1/2 oz weight, a 6 / o circle and 40 lb flouro....up near the shore line where you were telling your dad to throw his popp'n cork :) 

Anytime I get fresh lady I put them out when we stop, even if only for 10 minutes.....

I have a guide I know who used to fish fresh lady fish, just like live bait...he would cut them up into 2" chunks and then work the shorelines by tossing them into the mangroves like a live bait lure....toss, let sink, toss let sink, no bite, move on....I've done this and it works.

DC

I could kill my wife for taking that picture.  I kepted it for bait but fishing was on fire so I never got a chance to put it out.  Will use it for bait on the next trip.  I can't thank you enough Dino.  Did you see how happy I was not to catch a catfish at the end of the video? lol

Ladyfish story:

So as I was cleaning the boat, my dad and wife were taking pics and cleaning fish.  She pulled all the fish out of the cooler and that's why it's in the pic. lol  Like I said, I have gotten more comments on that darn lady fish. lol