Rod holder addition

wesman

I know it's been discussed previously, but does anyone have the exact mounting location / measurements to add rod holders to the gunnels of an 04 22PF? I want to add one on each side for trolling and would prefer them to go outward as the stock ones go straight out the back. I'm really sketchy about drilling such large holes in my boat so want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks for the advice!

I did mine on my 1900 and did a detailed write up with exact measurements. Try searching for posts by me and see if can pull it up. If not, let me know Ill see what I can find in my pics to help.

15* is the ticket and gemlux had the nicest since the "head" is a little smaller than the rest of the manufacturers so it looked best on top of gunnel.

I know it's been discussed previously, but does anyone have the exact mounting location / measurements to add rod holders to the gunnels of an 04 22PF? I want to add one on each side for trolling and would prefer them to go outward as the stock ones go straight out the back. I'm really sketchy about drilling such large holes in my boat so want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks for the advice!

I added many rod holders on my 22Pathfinder V.

I used the CS Smith from BPS.

I found that the key is to take your time and use a circular drill with a long inner drill to set your angle.

For the 15 degree, they are pretty forgiving....tap in the screws and add 5200 and you'll be fine...

Be sure to get the covers to prevent the holes from filling with water when not in use....

I also added two the stern..straight up...they were great for the "shotgun" rods.....

dc

Archived