Yamaha Mechanic Recommendation

I live in Tallahassee. I take mine to big bend marine in Perry. They were the only pathfinder dealer when I bought my boat in 2005.  David is the head mechanic. Honest and good. It’s a little drive from tally. The folks with the best reputations in tally are sunshine marine, some like parkway, porters marine in woodville has a good reputation for not breaking the bank. Mikes marine in panacea and shield marine in st marks are both really good.  I also have the number for a mobile mechanic that’s pretty good. Let me know if I can help, David

4 hours ago, Limitless said:

Ross at Shell Island Fish Camp in St Marks.  Of course it's not a fancy up scale marina but I have kept a boat there for years and he has done a good deal of work on my various engines.  Knows his stuff and a truly honest guy. 

Your post reminded me to call  the fish camp. I’ve been on a waiting list for awhile. They said I’m next. My friends dad has his boat for sale, and mine will fit there nicely. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to all for your responses. Ended up at Mikes Marine Supply in Panacea. They completed necessary repairs & the boat & motor performed excellent on two trips. Parts replaced confirmed that repairs charged for previously were not performed. I had determined that with items that weren’t working properly. Now I have Mike’s & several other options available thanks to your responses. Thank you again.

• Like 1