Pathfinder 2200 anchor light base

My new 2200 anchor light base is already corroded. The location of the base is not great, but the Perko fixture is far from waterproof. Has anyone come up with a waterproof fixture for the stern anchor light base? Also, the wiring looks like it has a quick connect harness which is great, but where do you buy a replacement fixture with that same quick connect?

• Like 1

My 2009 year model 2200PF has anchor light base on top of center console, and the light is on a ridiculous 3 ft tall aluminum tube.....it does work effectively, but is a PIA to deal with...I see most guys here putting their anchor / stern light on top of engine cowling with a simple plug under the cowling for when the need arises to remove the cowling. 

where are the newer ones mounted ? 

1 hour ago, fishmanjj said:

My 2009 year model 2200PF has anchor light base on top of center console, and the light is on a ridiculous 3 ft tall aluminum tube.....it does work effectively, but is a PIA to deal with...I see most guys here putting their anchor / stern light on top of engine cowling with a simple plug under the cowling for when the need arises to remove the cowling. 

where are the newer ones mounted ? 

I just sold my 2004 which had the anchor light there on the console. The new 2021 is on the stern between the engine and the powerpole. It gets we the constantly and the Perko they install is not fully waterproof.