Stainless rod holder on side of console

East Coast Dave

Can anyone that has the stainless rod holder tell me what brand they are? I have the old white plastic ones that are looking a little raggity....

I’ve been on a kick lately where I’m sprucing-up the Maverick HPX. I ordered new wheels and hubs for the trailer from Ameratrail and installed some new lights in the boat for when I’m running at night.  I had some Sea Deck install under the gunnel a few months back which looks great. Love this little boat. I think I may get a new switch panel soon and then replace the tiller TM for a new spot lock trolling motor.  On the fence which brand. I added a Rhoda to the Pathfinder but had some issues with it. Their customer service is great but I’ve had to practically rebuild the whole thing a couple times but they’ve been great about overnighting the parts but may go with Minn Kota this time.  I would love to get any feedback on what other have on their hpx. 

thanks!

9 hours ago, Coto said:

I have these...they are not inexpensive...and are custom built...call the factory and they will send you one...the various boat manufactures call in orders once a week and then they will add your...for the Maverick- they make two types...one with the knife and rod holder and without out...for the extra $50, I wish I had bought the rod holder and knife/plier holder...but, it's really nice.

DC