Hiding nav light wiring in anchor locker

Hey guys.

I just rewired my nav lights in my 2000 Bayfisher, but now need to tidy up and conceal the wire in the anchor locker so the anchor line doesn’t interfere with it.  I think it was previously zipped up on the underside of the deck, but not sure how I can redo that.  

any ideas now to do this?  Should I just silicone them to the top and call it a day? 

46DAD40B-8DBA-4A95-B8C2-A7E4DA8D8218.jpeg

If you do not have a wire chase/conduit to the bow then you could always use a wire mold in the area. Self adhesive but I would still re-enforce with a more permanent adhesive. Cover snaps on and off for adding additional wires, and best of all cheap!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Legrand-Wiremold-Non-Metallic-PVC-Raceway-5-ft-Wire-Channel-White-NMW1/100038290

• Moderator changed the title to Hiding nav light wiring in anchor locker
  • 4 months later...

Zip tie wires neatly. Get the small self stick  little squares with cable straps and attach to upper most inside of locker with additional sealant, let dry and put cables in straps. Out of sight, easy to add additional wiring, out of way of anchor and rode. Did this on present and last boat. Best of luck. 😀👍️Fin