Oil/fuel in Bildge? 2000 16’ Bayfisher

Hi all anybody ever have this issue with what looks like oil in the Bildge coming from the tank/console area? I have a 2 stroke 90, but not sure where it could be coming from other than the tank, but it looks too dark to be fuel..? Idk, any help/recommendations would be great. Thank you! 

50006465-0911-408B-A00C-599FF120C1DB.jpeg

Ran it today, now the “liquid” sitting in the Bildge is clear like gasoline.  I checked everything I physically could get eyes and/or fingers on and couldn’t find a leak.  Not sure what else to do other than take it somewhere and have them put a camera or something down there.  

B62C6775-1C26-4CB4-B096-7CDB235852EC.jpeg

2170B5D4-C3E1-43BD-AD1A-3B9EA4A4D408.jpeg

44294F7A-C866-4806-9A81-BB873B0333E4.jpeg

I second what shallow minded said about not starting the boat until you figure it out. Put the tongue all the way down on the trailer and see if the fuel/oil is actually coming from the tank compartment. maybe have someone fill the tank while you check your fill line too. My Hewes had a ton of sludge built up in the bilge over the years but it was probably from the previous owner dumping oil in the reservoir and it leaking. 

Where is the fuel tank in this model? under the floor? if so my recommendations of lowering the trailer tongue and checking the front compartment wouldn't work for you. I thought it was like the other lappy Hewes Redfisher and bonefishes where you had access to the tank inside the front hatch. 

By the way, that little random screw that is laying on top of the tank may seem harmless, however it can lead to porosity/corrosion when you throw some salt water or air in the mix. Many of tank have met an early demise because from random screws or miscellaneous metal contact with an aluminum tank causing electrolysis.