1996 Maverick MA 18ft Value

Fatherof4

Hello all.  I know boat prices are crazy right now.  Any one want to ball park my boat value?  1996 MA 18.  New, Yam F150sho, has 18 hrs.  4 blade prop.  New sea deck in the floor.  New yamaha gauges, Lowrance FF/GPS, power pole.  Boat, I would say is a 7 or 8 in condition, probably closer to a 7.  SIngle axle alum trailer.  All new wiring, lights, etc.  Not interested in selling, just value for insurance.

Fo4:   Really hard to estimate price on that - older boat, brand new, really fancy engine.   Without repower, probably 16-22K depending on condition, equipment and assuming the older power was working.   With repower, it really boils down to the condition of the boat and it's equipment . . . but would think upper 20's, to mid 30K if everything was in good condition and you had the right buyer.    That's a guess, so interested in seeing what others would say.   

As for replacement, the only boat that I know of that is comparable, is the Egret 18.   They are expensive, but hold their value and are as close to the MA as anything out there.   I have heard that they actually draft a little less, 2 inches or so, but I've never measured it.   If I replaced my MA and couldn't get a new one, I'd be looking at an Egret.   

Whichway...thanks for the thoughts....I was guessing around 30k. No biggie.  Like I said, not selling her...just wondering. I was Port St Joe this past entire week.  Winds kicked up and whitecapping.  Put a little tabs down and was glad I was in what I was in.   It fishes so good.