Smurffette Checking In from North Carolina

CaptainCalf

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Capt Calf - remind me what part of NC you are in?   You ever venture over to the Pamlico Sound?    That hull was born for those waters.

Chapel Hill, NC and yes we've run down there on occasion, but mostly just fish Jordan Lake cuz it's 10 minutes from the house...

1 hour ago, whichwaysup said:

Well, one of these days, we'll have to meet up there.   That place is amazing, and you will appreciate that hull in a whole new fashion.   

Yessir, I'd enjoy that a lot and if you can put me on some flatsiders I'll promise not to disclose your secret fishing holes😉

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 11:27 AM, CaptainCalf said:

It's been a while.  Hope y'all are all well and fishing up a storm!

Here's a few pics of Crappie trip to Jordin Lake and cleanup.

MA 18 Rear 05-03-21.jpg

MA 18 Side 05-03-21.jpg

MA 18 Front 05-03-21.jpg

Crappie 05-03-21.jpg

MA 18 Art 05-03-21.jpg

I should have bought her!!! I drove 4 hours to look at her and fell in love, but alass it didn't work out!!!  Glad you are enjoying her!!!

• Like 1

LOL you drove 4 hours to view a perfect boat, knowing it was pristine and didn’t take it home.  Surely  you didn’t try to low ball the price after driving 4 hours. Trust me after the road trips I have taken for boats and boat related parts leaving something after a 4 hour drive is a funny story. 

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 6:39 PM, HoneyB said:

LOL you drove 4 house to view a perfect boat, knowing it was pristine and didn’t take it home.  Surely  you didn’t try to low ball the price after driving 4 hours. Trust me after the road trips I have taken for boats and boat related parts leaving something after a 4 hour drive is a funny story. 

No, I did not low ball Nag, I was willing to pay what he was asking for it.  There were other circumstances that took place and while I have a complete writeup on the listing of Nag's thread when he had her for sale, you can go there and read it...

7 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

You have her nice and clean for sure....how many hours on the 150 now ?

When I got her I had the foot resealed and did a full 100 hour maintenance on her, but sadly I’ve only put about 70 hours on that yammahammer cuz I fish fresh water 99 percent of the time so mostly only run the trolling motor.  However, I do run her good each outing to blow out the cobwebs…

There’s just more hobbies than time🙃

• Like 2