17 HPX-V Trolling Motor Battery Relocate

Whodat

I have seen a bunch of posts about people saying they relocated the trolling motor battery to the front hatch.  Mine is currently crammed in the console with the starting battery and a two bank charger.  I am think of moving just the trolling motor battery to the front and leaving the starting battery in the console.  Doing this to get some space in the console and to put some weight in the front (going from 90 2S to a new 90 4S).  Does anyone have some pictures of theirs in the front?  Looking for ideas on how to mount it.  Also, looking for what you did for the charger.  Appreciate any info, thanks.

What year hpxv? And what batteries? Certain years had a false floor and shallow front hatch- but it still can be done. Google search will find most pics. I moved all batteries up front(3) it really made a difference in holeshot and performance characteristics. Running a 115(377lbs) vs 90 @355lbs

I appreciate that.  I saw that thread. It is very nice and very well done, but is way more than what I want to do.  Looking to keep it simple with just one battery up there and still have room for storage.  With the battery in the front being so far from the starting battery in the console, I am trying to figure out how to do the onboard charger.  Maybe I can use the large trolling motor wires I have already from the console to connect the onboard charger in the console to the battery in the front.