Maverick Refurb Shop!

slyshon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skip,

My 2003 22 Pathfinder has been damaged by Huricane Ike. Even though I have not seen the boat (It is in the sling at Port Boliver, Texas) I can see through high resolution satalite photo that the console was crushed. It was pushed into the top of the boat house by surge tides.

Would the refurb shop be a good option for my repairs? Any idea what freight would be on a back hall basis from Texas?

Thanks

Brian Buckley

• 1 month later...
Skip,

My 2003 22 Pathfinder has been damaged by Huricane Ike. Even though I have not seen the boat (It is in the sling at Port Boliver, Texas) I can see through high resolution satalite photo that the console was crushed. It was pushed into the top of the boat house by surge tides.

Would the refurb shop be a good option for my repairs? Any idea what freight would be on a back hall basis from Texas?

Thanks

Brian Buckley

Sorry Brian, I missed your post/ question...

Yes, we could easily replace the console and use what's still in shape to be used off the old.

As far as hauling the boat back, we could schedule the boat to be back hauled when we make a delivery to Texas.

Please either call or email Steve Sarles, our Service Manager to ssarles@mbcboats.com or call toll free to 1-888-742-5569, ext. 103.

Skip

Brian,

If you need help retrieving your boat, drop me a note. We can tow it back to this side of the bay with my boat. If you don't have have your trailer I bet we can borrow one.

I guess gettin her down out of the slings might be an issue. Electric motor is probably locked up.

How high was she off the water when raised the last time ?

Rick

Skip,

There is an Older 17 Master Angler in my Area that has Been Stripped of Most of its hatches and Console but the Hull is still in Good Shape. I have Seen Some Used Consoles Around but Can the Hatch covers Still be Purchased direct form the factory or Through the Referb Shop and are they particularly cost prohibitive?

• 3 weeks later...
Can you replace the console on an '02 Redfisher 21 with a Fusion console/leaning post with all the necessary re-wiring etc.??

Yes, that we can do. If you would like a quote, please email Steve in CS to ssarles@mbcboats.com with your hull ID number and what you would like to have done.

Skip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks, Ray got the answer for me and boy was it the answer I wanted to hear,...My Pathfinder is new, and ain't exactly lookin' for a refurb, but what I want done will now be done by the guys who built my boat, and know it best... SCHWEEET. She'll be up there in a few weeks. Thanks again.

Archived