Maverick Refurb Shop!

slyshon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHATS UP EVERYBODY i'm new here and have some questions I was wondering if someone could answer. A friend of mine gave me a 24'(or 26?)cobia cuddy that I believe is a 1968 from what it says on the registration. The hull is in good condition just it hasn't been used since 1998 was winterized when pulled off lake geneva and sat in his drive way since. when I got it, the interior had been ravaged by racoons. long story short I need some ideas on where to start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can I get a quote on a rewire for a 92 18.5 MA, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

If the factory is backed up....you are near the Guru of MHP boat...Capt Ken Doss....he can wire most of our boats in his sleep....

If I were near him, I'd have him do your boat...hands down...

As well, Check with Mike at Master Repair...another skilled Craftsman....

If you want to come down south...check with Bob at Shallow Water Customs....

Any of the aforementioned, outside of the quality factory work, would suit your needs...

dc

• 1 month later...
My Thanks to Ray, Leo and the crew at the refurb shop...Thanks for the "new" bow storage lid, but most of all, thanks for the excellent job on the bow seat install...Looks killer, and very practical...just like OEM option.

Flats Rascal (or anyone else) - Can you tell me who makes that seat post receiver? I like the nice clean set up and my dad has been lobbying me to install a seat for him to use. I have been hesitant to use the big plate style set ups I have found. thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived