Maverick Refurb Shop!

slyshon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If I put together a detailed photographic journal of the work I need done, would it be possible to get a preliminary estimate before dragging her north? It's easy to forget she's nearing a decade of use. I just had a complete rewire and electronics makeover done up at shallow water customs. All that's left to bring her up to date is repair one slightly saggy hatch lid, replace the gunwhale caulking that is speckled, repair a crack growing on the rail under the rear seat, repaint all the aluminum(black chopping off poling platform, and rails,) the hull could use a bit of gel coat touch up and wet sanding, as I have learned, I don't repair oyster bar hits as well as i think I can, Haha. Yeah, I wanna replace all the stainless screws too, and properly "disappear" the factory mounting holes from the older style riptide bracket... I guess I should call.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Does the refurb shop still exist? How can you go about get a quote if you don't live near by?

It is my understanding that MBC is no longer doing refurbs (when I wanted my Pathfinder done.

They referred me to Master Repair, in Stuart and Master did the work. I highly recommend, and Maverick boats are their specialty.

http://masterrepairinc.com/

• 1 year later...

Archived