I was surprised in the morning that we didn't have a ton of boats at the ramp. That was a good thing for sure.  Saw another forum member but didn't get his name.  Hope he did well.  As for us, we ran out Shark and worked the outside.  Lots of little fish and my buddy in the picture caught the boats first catfish. lmao.  Lots of sharks, jacks etc.  Hooked a big trout, 22 inches that I didn't take a picture of unfortunatly.  We headed back in to WW and worked shorelines.  My buddy kepted getting hung up in the mangroves but it was alright, the trip was more for him then me.  He finally got a good cast in at a log and sure enough pulle out the red in the picture.  Fun day on the water with a couple good eats to bring home.  

• Like 1

Nice job Joe. Sorry I did not take the time to really say hello. Had a long run to make for bait. The summer is here and the park gets a bit quieter. I love the summer. Have learned to tolerate the bugs. Took my Niece and her boys. The boys wanted to play tug of war.  Plenty on these happy to play.

Goliath.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 4:13 PM, jh141 said:

Nice job Joe. Sorry I did not take the time to really say hello. Had a long run to make for bait. The summer is here and the park gets a bit quieter. I love the summer. Have learned to tolerate the bugs. Took my Niece and her boys. The boys wanted to play tug of war.  Plenty on these happy to play.

Goliath.jpeg

It was great meeting you at the ramp as well.  Your boat looks great, especially flying by me like I was standing still.  I was going 31-32 mph so you had to be doing 50+.  Jealous of that, just saying. lol  I would love to catch a jew fish, in time I am sure it will happen.  Crazy that is hasn't happened yet to be honest.  Looks like you guys had a great time out there.  Tight lines and until next time.

• Like 1