Jump to content

I finally did it...


Recommended Posts

Comments are on point. I have broken prob a dozen of them and a few knuckles with them. The Blades are a little trickier but as mentioned, a little silicone helps a bunch on it going and the new one coming in. If any spike is left some big vice grips and a dead blow hammer will move it right out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The new pin has a coating on it that the original did not, so I believe the splinter issue like the old one might not be an issue.  If it is I will cover it in shrink wrap like I did the old one.


 I got the old pin out, but the plastic sleeve was a bit more of a task.  After progressively larger drills to 15/16" I was able to get it out.  Drove in the new pin and I am ready to go.  All in all it was just over an hour to get it changed out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...