Thanks to Boat and Motor Superstores in Palm Harbor Florida

Intheslot12

I have to give a big thanks to John D. at the Boat and Motor Superstores. He is an absolute professional, and a man of his word. First he is a fellow MBC boat owner (Pathy).

When I listed my F90 he contacted me and simply put, "made me an offer I couldn't refuse". Everything he promised came true. I had to consider the fact that I was driving from Broward county to Palm Harbor(4 hours). Knowing what I know now, I would have driven even farther. We scheduled the switch for today and I arrived at 8AM. Val and the boys went right to work and a few hours later I was driving away totally happy. John even had a few props I asked for on hand, so I could run them and make a decision there. The install was perfect and John and his team were nothing but professional.

For those people wondering I did contact many local Yamaha dealers, and not one could get close to his overall price or even offer to have the props available for me. It was so worth it to drive to Palm Harbor and complete the switch. Those of you that live close to them are lucky. I will definitely go back.

Also when I arrived at the superstore I noticed one of my new trailer tires was low on air. Val looked at it and told me not to worry about it. I asked Val to take the tire off the trailer and I would take it to a tire dealer in the area. Again he told me not to worry about it. Later he told me it was a valve problem and he fixed it for me and did not charge me a dime.

Many of us have great experiences out there with different businesses and I know how important it is to at least have a recommendation from actual customers. These guys were great and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

John D Has been with Kenyon At Boat and Motor Super Stores for a long time.

He has always gone above and beyond for me. I believe he has been there close to 20 years by now.

John and Chris both have been there right at 20 years if I remember correctly. Pretty crazy. I've seen some of the photos when he first started out and the parts department wasn't even connected. Cool stuff.

Always had good experiences at boat and motor

Archived