Gotta stop weekend fishing !!!

1 hour ago, Coto said:

Great report Dino. No fishing on weekends, I agree. Too many new Covid flat boat owners running around making weekends crazy busy.

Soon I'll be fishing da Tuesday tides with you in Marco and sleeping in Chokoloskee in my trailer  :)

errrrr,,,,you are supposed to get me my temper-pedic for the guest room.....I don't think they make a temper-pedic cot :)

• Like 1

Awesome time Dino and Captain Don.  Since most of us have to fish weekends I was so happy to spend a week day on the Ghost with the dynamic duo.

I'm truly looking forward to retirement, drinking Whistle pig at lunch and chasing that never ending dream of the big one with good friends several times a week.  Big Dave certainly knows what I mean.

In my opinion the day was epic. Decent fish at every single stop. I'll show you mine and you show me yours... (super secret spots that is).

Here's the crazy thing... Captain Don maybe made 300 cast all day and caught the biggest red, and several snook and other fish on fly... I was amazed.  Dino was like a fast draw catching the first 6 or 8 fish before  I put a check on the board.  "Mike i get no pleasure in catching all these reds in front of you"

By the end of the day all the numbers were outstanding.  Thanks again boys for another great trip. Looking forward to that 4am empanada and fun conversation.  

Next time dino can teach me how to fish the popping cork and hopefully the bait babe will be at work.

Looking forward to it.

• Like 3

On 10/17/2021 at 7:06 PM, Intheslot12 said:

Awesome time Dino and Captain Don.  Since most of us have to fish weekends I was so happy to spend a week day on the Ghost with the dynamic duo.

I'm truly looking forward to retirement, drinking Whistle pig at lunch and chasing that never ending dream of the big one with good friends several times a week.  Big Dave certainly knows what I mean.

In my opinion the day was epic. Decent fish at every single stop. I'll show you mine and you show me yours... (super secret spots that is).

Here's the crazy thing... Captain Don maybe made 300 cast all day and caught the biggest red, and several snook and other fish on fly... I was amazed.  Dino was like a fast draw catching the first 6 or 8 fish before  I put a check on the board.  "Mike i get no pleasure in catching all these reds in front of you"

By the end of the day all the numbers were outstanding.  Thanks again boys for another great trip. Looking forward to that 4am empanada and fun conversation.  

Next time dino can teach me how to fish the popping cork and hopefully the bait babe will be at work.

Looking forward to it.

I highly recommend retirement! :)