Classic G-Loomis Fly Rods for Sale

Bill Blanton

Two G-Loomis GLX 2-piece rods for sale, a 6-weight and a 9-weight. These are classic rods that have been gently used and well cared for. Both come with the original hard case. The 6-weight has the original rod sock. The 9-weight has a replacement Socks-Up rod sock that's more protective than the original.

1703631701_GLX6wt.thumb.jpg.817a27f7c24fc42bf846607bde26ed54.jpg

The 6-weight is a great trout or light saltwater rod with a smooth, powerful action. $400.

294257841_GLX9wt.thumb.jpg.6b867c717e239556d6af990f1dc0b4a7.jpg

The GLX 9-weight, 2-piece casts like a one-piece rod. Very lightweight and powerful. $450.

I live in Fort Myers. I'd prefer to have the rods picked up here, but I'll ship at buyer's expense.

Bill Blanton

On 10/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, HewesYourDaddy said:

Beautiful rods. I've got a Sage RPLX rod (can't remember if it's an 8 or 9wt) that was custom made for me. I may have used it 5 times. I've often thought about selling but have no idea where to start the pricing.

Just give it to a novice fly fisherman! :)

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, HewesYourDaddy said:

Beautiful rods. I've got a Sage RPLX rod (can't remember if it's an 8 or 9wt) that was custom made for me. I may have used it 5 times. I've often thought about selling but have no idea where to start the pricing.

Do a search on eBay. You'll probably see some similar rods listed. I really liked those RPLX rods. My favorite was an 8-foot, 9-inch model that had a really smooth action. Can't recall what the model designation was.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bill Blanton changed the title to Classic G-Loomis Fly Rods for Sale