Console Livewell (baitwell) 2019 2005 TRS

I am thinking about converting the console cooler seat into a livewell (bait well). Does anyone have a 2005 TRS with the front livewell plumbed? I would like to see pictures of how the factory set it up. (pump, recirc. pump and piping). 

My current plan is to split the intake for the existing livewell pump and run the discharge through the chase into the console. The backside of the well, in the console, is the only spot exposed. So the recirc. pump and its plumbing/wiring will have to be there too. Pumping water into a space that is other wise pretty dry concerns me. 

The wiring for the console livewell recirc. pump is located at the bow floor hatch. Makes me think the factory does the plumbing differently as they have an open hull to work with. I will draw it up before I start installation so pics would be a big help.

Mine does not have the live well in the console but when I looked through the floor hatch I could see what I thought was a strainer assembly plumbed from the bottom through a sea cock and into the cooler and deck drain. I don't know why you couldn't use that as a pick up rather than a drain? All the wiring should be right there as well. I can look again if you want.