Continental Trailer for Sale

jnrose

TRAILER FOR SALE !!!

I recently purchased a 2015 Hewes Redfisher18 with its original trailer.

This is a Continental trailer sold by Bob Hewes with the Redfisher.. It is 8 1/2 feet wide and it was designed to safely transport a fully loaded Redfisher18 with a 150 Yamaha.

The trailer is in excellent shape,  having been stored in a garage for almost its entire life and used sparingly , primarily to launch the boat into the freshwater canals in Palm Beach County, a few miles from the seller’s home.

It sports a new jack and the accompanying spare tire has never been used. The Redfisher itself has only 132 hours on it in its six year life.

My seller has graciously agreed to store the boat in his garage until I sell it. An employee of my new marina offered to purchase the trailer for $2000 but discovered that its 8 1/2 foot width was 6 inches too wide for the gate posts at his home. Accordingly  I am offering it  for sale to the rest of the world(or at least those who read these pages.) for $2000.

In order to minimize the inconvenience to my seller who has graciously accommodated me at every turn, I will only show the trailer  to seriously interested buyers. It is presently located in Davie , Florida and the new purchaser will take possession of it there. I anticipate that there will be considerable interest in the trailer, given its excellent condition and the shortages that are currently prevailing.

I will respond to everyone who inquires, and will do so in the order in which your emails are received by me.

Please contact me by ONLY writing to my email: Jnrose24@aol.com and I will respond in the order in which your emails are received.

If you are interested please do not respond here as I rarely post or respond here. I am about to leave the country. I will not be returning until December 3 when I will respond to emails I have received. Please do not message me or text me or call me, as it will be useless because I will be in the rainforest out of reach of the Internet and telephones.

My email is JNRose24@aol.com. The asking price is $2000 cash.

1775096126_IMG_14132.thumb.JPG.84d13ca8fb379674eb3f6a25a3679056.JPG

1406559856_IMG_14082.JPG

648644723_IMG_1409(1).jpg

1622392498_IMG_14102.JPG

1479047811_IMG_1411(1).jpg

265131035_IMG_1412(2).jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...