fuel tank capcity for Hpx-v 15ft ?

polliwog

I can't find the specs for my 2006 HPX v 15fter fuel tank.  I do remember it was something like 15 GAL, would just like to know for sure.  I had the tank drained from bad fuel and boat yard refilled part of the tank,but I'm not sure how much was added. I don't trust what they say.  I hate to fill to overflowing if possible.

Thanks for the help.

Maverick Mirage 15 HPX-V

This new boat was created to meet the demands of the hard-core ultra-shallow-water angler.

• By Saltwater Sportsman Staff
December 21, 2004

Maverick, owned by the same company that produces Pathfinder and Hewes boats, unveiled the latest in their technical poling skiff line with the introduction of the 15-foot Mirage HPX-V. This new boat was created to meet the demands of the hard-core ultra-shallow-water angler. The Mirage has a long history of cutting-edge innovations down to the VARIS (vacuum assisted resin infusion system) technology used on all Maverick HPX skiffs, and the design of the 15 HPX-V incorporates all the benefits of these advancements.

|| |—| |  SpecificationsLOA: 15′ BEAM: 76″ DRAFT: 5″ WEIGHT: 300 pounds FUEL: 18 gallons POWER: 40-hp Yamaha TLRC 4-stroke PRICE: $22,857  Maverick Boat Company, Inc. 3207 Industrial 29th St. Fort Pierce, FL 34946  772-465-0631  www.maverickboats.com| This boat is the smallest and lightest model in the HPX lineup, measuring just 15 feet and weighing only 300 pounds. It has a 5-inch draft, which gives it the super-skinny-water running capabilities of a tunnel hull with the performance and handling of a traditional V-hull. It features Kevlar and carbon-fiber laminates throughout and includes carbon-fiber deck lids for strength and durability, allowing anglers full use of the deck. The layout comes in either a center-console model or a tiller version without a console. The center-console version comes with a Yamaha F40 four-stroke; the tiller model gets a Yamaha F25 four-stroke.

Standard features include trim tabs, a 20-gallon flow-through livewell, an 18-gallon fuel tank, enough room for eight fly rods under the gunwales, a stern deck seat cushion, freeboard carpet and a poling platform. As you would expect, all deck hardware is recessed, and ample storage is available in a large forward compartment under the casting deck and a rear dry locker area below the rear deck seat.

If you can see the top of your tank most tanks have a sticker on the top near the sender unit hole that’s says how many gallons it will hold . I know that when I had my HPX built I ordered a larger tank . Dont have to fill it up but the larger tank comes in handy if you go fishing out of town for a couple days .